By placing an order with Flembeau you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- Cakes below $500 are to be paid in full.
- Payment is due in full to secure your booking. If you book over a month in advance you’re welcome to pay a 75% for wedding orders) non-refundable deposit to secure your booking, with the remainder due one week before your order date.
- When you pay in full, 35% for wedding orders) of your payment is a non-refundable deposit in case of cancellation (see cancellation information below).
- Payment is to be made by bank deposit as per the details on your Order Confirmation above or Eftpos
- If you’ve booked delivery and you are not at home at the time of delivery, we’ll leave your order in a safe place or we will return with cake and wait for you to arrange collection. We don’t accept any liability for the treatment or mishandling of your order once we’ve left it at the delivery address.
- As your order is fresh and edible, we can’t accept returns. We will refund or make a replacement cake if there is fault on part.
- If you need to change your order, let us know as soon as you can. If your order is personalised, you may not be able to make changes within four days of your order date, as we may have sourced or prepared special ingredients or decorations in advance.
- Sometimes we may not produce the cake exactly as requested please inform us if this will be fine for you to make the cake which is slightly different.
- We will use some of the pictures of the cakes we make on our website and social media. If you don’t want us to, let us know.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice please check with them before you order your cake.